Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Changing things up...

So, things are changing once again...we just can't sit still down here in Alabama!! First of all, I'm getting a new O.B. doctor-and I'm 28 weeks along! Whew! Can't wait to meet her, though! My friend, Julie, just delivered at an incredible hospital down here-so Arthur and I decided to make the switch. It's a female doctor, and the facility is MUCH nicer than the one we were going to settle for!



The night before Valentine's, Aden had his first dance at school:) The dance was at the elementary school, and of course all parents were invited. Well, my pregnant self was ready to bust a move on the dance floor, but Aden decided he would rather chase other little boys (not girls, mind you) and hit them with balloons. Arthur took pics for us since it was supposed to be a mother/son, father/daughter dance. He could have danced with my belly if he wanted to:) There's enough of it to go around!! On Valentine's Day, Arthur ordered pizza while I took a hot bath. It was GREAT:) The pizzas were shaped like hearts, and I was too hungry to take a picture of them first! Maybe next year!



Biggest change of all!!! We have decided to start going to a church that's not exactly what we are looking for, but have decided it's better to start getting plugged in somewhere than to keep looking. So, off to MOPS and hopefully Bible Studies in the near future! I'll keep you posted! We have been going on Sunday nights to a Dave Ramsey financial peace university class (a Biblically based class on living debt free and saving for the future). It has completely changed our lives!! We have put ourselves on a budget for every dollar earned, turned off our t.v. to save money (so long American Idol), and sold his big red truck to buy a less expensive vehicle. You heard me right!! Arthur had bought a 2007 Chevy Silverado last Spring...super nice, with tons of perks. We went car shopping this week, and found an incredible deal on a 2004 Honda Odyssey. I'll put pics up so you can see our new find!! Goodbye Chevy and Hello Honda!


1 comment:

Novey said...

Love the pics of you and Aden! He is so cute. He totally reminds me of the perfect little boys from back in the 50's. He's so sweet.
Also, your belly is so cute. I love it!!!
I've heard a lot of people talk about how Dave Ramsey's class totally changed their lives. It kind of scares me. I'm not sure how much I want mine to change.
;)
Love you. You are wonderful!!!