Thursday, July 10, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane

My prayers have been answered! The plane ticket has been bought, now we are just finalizing car rentals and hotels. Kind of a fast track to Seattle, but the Lord's hand has been in the midst of things. I had a garage sale last weekend and cleaned out our house, to raise money for the trip:) I needed to do it before we moved, so what better timing!?

We had a wonderfuly July 4th! I'll have to post pics later. We spend the morning at the house, the afternoon at the lake, the evening at church for BBQ and fireworks, and then talked to daddy on the phone when we came home. He was out in the woods (I know, still playing soldier), so I took a great pic of a firework and sent it to him. He said that's the only one that he saw. By the way (BIG PRAYER REQUEST), I had told Arthur that I would like to buy fireworks so that Aden and him could shoot them off when he comes home in a couple of weeks. Well, I waited 1 day too late and am unable to buy them from those road side stands. If anyone knows where I can get my late little hands on them, it would be much appreciated!!

Well, goodbye for now! I hope to have great stories and pictures to share when I get home from seeing my HUSBAND!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you get to go!!! I know God will bless your time together. Keep focused on the positives and trust Him for grace!!! I love you.